Sep 28, 2015
I am down from 218.8 to 215.4 since our last episode. I'm still
not eating burgers, or soda. I'm eating fruits and vegetables, and
I'm trying new things (Asparagus is alot like broccoli). I also
tgried Shrimp on the grill with no butter (just the grill taste) it
For the most part I am not hungry, and my calories are way down.
When I do get cravings I need to make sure to take inventory of
what is going on. Here are some things that trigger cravings.
- Urge to Chew
- Hormone Cycles
- High-Risk Times
So here are some things to do to deal with these.
- Drink lots of water. My goal right now is 80 oz of water. If
you are not a water drinker, this could be tough. But if someone
handed you a bottle and said, "if you drink this you'll lose
weight!" I bet you would. Well it does, and its called
- Get some sleep. When you are tired you tend to quit caring, and
make bad choices.
- We self medicate with food to fix many problems that are not
hunger. Remember, if you're not hungry, food is not the
- Wait 5 minutes and get your mind on someting else. Read a book,
or call a friend. Many times you are just bored.
- Try to have consistent meal times and eat 2/3 of your calories
within the first nine hours of being awake.
- Take deep breathes when feeling stressed out. Do this for 5
Thanks so much for everyone who has been using my amazon links
on the page. I earn a commission and you don't spend a dime more.
It's a win-win, and I deeply appreciate it.