Nov 8, 2016
Its that time of year again, we just went passed Halloween, and we are headed for Thanksgiving, and then Christmas cookies for everyone.
Despite our worst fears, the average American really only puts on one pound during the holiday season — which doesn’t sound like much, unless you gain that extra pound year after year. Source
So how do you avoid gaining the 10 lbs you did last year. In a way it’s simple. Don’t do what you did last year. Here are some tips.
1. Don’t let your workout schedule freeze up.
2. Set a goal that you can accomplish in 90 days.
3. Find a personal exercise partner.
4.Get into a routine – NOW.
5. Tackle a chilly challenge.
6. Lift weight instead of gaining it.
Nutrition Strategies7. Change your food mindset.
8. Don’t punish your stomach for your mouth’s mistakes.
9. Call for backup from the food police.
10. Set some snacking boundaries.
11. Embrace food-free celebrations.
12. Come prepared to parties.
13. Track your progress.
Bvddy: Connecting people through sports – Buddy Tech, LLC (check their website for android)
Support The Show at